New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 6.171.1941 available
Since February 19th 2021, a new version of Plan-IT Workshop is available.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: email@example.com or via 0031 478-531444
Plan-IT Workshop version 6.171.1941
Changes / additions
- It is now possible to have a user directly start on the day planning (also with refresh activated) This is a very easy way of starting for a TV in the workshop with the day planning.
- Made it possible to connect Plan-IT to our QA, TEST and localhost environment. (for more test and debug possibilities)
- Rentwise connection now also provides escape codes in the XML
- WatchOut trigger is now also processed when the import with the Synchronize button is active
- Autoline ODBC connection: We now also receive the comments from Autoline.
- Car-IT connection: It is no longer a requirement to select a replacement car when the checkbox replacement car is activated in the work order.
Back to news items
- When you manually schedule a day off in the Day's Off Overview window, that does not exist in the DMS, the capacity is now properly recalculated.
- iDas feedback of a work order with replacement transport when the replacement car is deleted outside the work order is now working properly. It will not generate an error message any more.
- VPS calendar can now also be copied over an existing calendar. It will now always use the two weeks that are on the screen as a base for the rest of the year.