New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 5.171.9020 available
Since 25 may 2018, a new version of Plan-IT Workshop and Plan-IT Workshop Compact are available.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: email@example.com or via 0031 478-531444
Changes / Additions
- Extra operations can now be edited in the work order.
- You can now also print the Service Advisor overview.
- Option in systemsettings to enable checking the meximum number of customers waiting on the same time as soon as the customer waits option is checked in the work order. You will then immediately get the message.
- Added possibility to filter overview on status of the work order (this filter can not be printed).
- It is now possible to edit the status of work orders on the clipboard.
- It is now possible to add/edit a comment in work orders on the clipboard.
- When you use the Select option on a work order, the copies of that work order will also be highlighted. This way you can see which work orders belong together.
- The Reason on the Days off window is no longer emptied. This way, you can enter multiple similar days off more quickly.
- User+ can (if this is turned on) also 'lock' the entire day in the planning.
- Added possibility to print all Dropoffs of a day from the day-overview window.
- Added MOT and change tyres checkboxes in the appointment confirmation template.
- Possibility to make customers older than a specified date anonymous via the Cleanup. (GDPR)
- When the collection time of a time appointment is deleted, it will not be filled when opening the work order again. It will remain empty.
- When moving a work order with a replacement vehicle and the car is not available, you will now get the correct end time in the work order after selecting a new replacement vehicle.
- OEC and Incadea connection: When moving a work order without a replacement vehicle from the clipboard to the planboard, you will get a pop-up window again to select a replacement vehicle.
- The overview window will be easier to read when you select a filter and there are a lot of work orders.
- The calendar item that can be sent in an appointment confirmation is generated in a slightly different way.
- You can nowdelete a group in the employee window that is already deleted in the Plan-IT Online on time module which changes the name in Plan-IT Workshop to FOUT.
- It is no longer possible to manually place reservations over another reservation.
- When the starting time of an establishment is not entered, 8:00 will be used as default starting time in the appointment confirmation template. (the customer will not see 0:00 in the sppointment confirmation)
- Printing days off will also include the first day of the selection.
- It is now possible in the management module to give a single user rights to increase or decrease a work order. This will override the setting in the system settings.
- Printing the Overview will now also include work orders that have started the previous day (that carry over to the next day)
- The calendar will show the correct translations in the French version.
- Fow the DMS Optima21 and Drakar+ (CDK) an ingegration with time registration is created so that the dayplanboard is automatically filled by the clockings.
- Optima21 connection now also reads out the business phone number. At first the mobile phone number, then the business phone number and lastly the private phone number.
- iDas: New connection with iDas via Webservices.
- With Autoline_Werkorder ODBC connection 7 or 8, the business e-mail address is now also retrieved when the private e-mail address is not filled in.
- iDas: Possibility to edit the customer name order. (initials - prefix - surname or surname - prefix - initials)
- Wincar feedback: When the SMS module is turned on, the option is not sent back to Wincar anymore. It is obsolete then because the customer already receives an SMS message when the car is finished.
- SMS reminders are deleted when a work order is set to internal order at a later time.
- Added possibility to indicate which replacement transport database you want to use for each establishment separately (it can also be the replacement transport database of another establishment) This way, you can choose to to have multiple establishments working with the same replacement transport database.
- Possibility to have the customer put their signature on the replacement vehicle agreement 5 document when collecting and returning the replacement vehicle.
Tire manager / Warehouse
Back to news items
- On the A4 tyre stickers, the second comment and pressure ensor will now also be printed.
- Added possibility to indicate to warehouses for which establishment it is. This makes it more clear when you have multiple warehouses for tyres.
- System setting to have the tyre change comment cleared after a tyre change has been performed.
- Export tyrelist now also exports the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- You can now set a custom tyre size when exporting.
- A field is added on the tyrepass warehouse print where you can already enter the profile depths of the changed tyres, so that it can be entered in the system by the reception.
- Maximum number of characters in the free text field in the tyrepass is increased to 1024 characters.
- Added possibility to print comment 2 on the tyrepass.